Enhance your client’s protection by upgrading the package to our broad Multiguard® policy. In addition to first party package protection for:
- Coverage A – Dwellings
- Coverage B – Appurtenant Structures
- Coverage C – Household Personal Property
- Coverage D – Loss of Use
- Coverage E – Scheduled Farm Personal Property
- Coverage F – Unscheduled Farm Personal Property
- Coverage G – Barns, Outbuildings, and other Farm Structures
And for liability exposures:
- Coverage H – BI & PD
- Coverage I – Personal Injury/Advertising Injury
- Coverage J – Medical Payments
- Coverage M – Chemical Drift
- Fire Legal Liability
The Multiguard® program offers many optional coverages and extensions, including:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Disruption of Farming Operations - Covers reduction in net profit/increase in net loss, continuing farm expenses including payroll, expenses incurred in restarting operations.
- Computer Coverage - Includes mechanical breakdown.
- Extended Dwelling Replacement Cost - Provides as much as an additional 100% of limit if insufficient to replace after covered loss.
- Scheduled Farm Machinery Glass
- Farm Personal Property Spoilage - Extends Coverage E to respond for spoilage caused by mechanical breakdown/contamination by refrigerant, or public power outage.
- Pollutant Clean Up/Removal, including Transit - Covers to $50,000 in the aggregate, with an optional $100,000 aggregate limit available.
- Unit Owners Coverage (Condo)
- Farm Transit - Owned personal property in owned/leased vehicles.
- Extended Equine Property Coverage - Additional ten risks are covered.
- Replacement Cost – Tack: Adds replacement cost coverage for tack and related equine equipment.
- Extended Dairy Property Coverage - Adds a variety of additional coverages specific to dairies including first party milk contamination.
- Extended Orchard/Vineyard Property Coverage - Adds a variety of additional coverages specific to orchards and vineyards.
- Special Hay Provisions - Extends Coverage E to include hay in open or stored if insured for maximum value.
- Peak Season – Farm Personal Property
- Higher Limits for Chemical Drift – Property Damage
- Limited Agricultural Chemical Drift – BI & PD
- Limited Agricultural Pollution - Includes chemical drift, hand spraying, hostile fire, mobile equipment cargo, mobile equipment fuels, paint overspray, set fire and above ground tanks.
- Incidental Business Activities
- Additional Insureds
- Farm Employer’s Liability and Employee Medical Payments
- Employers Liability Stop Gap - Covers job related injuries not otherwise covered by Workers Compensation.
- Recreational Vehicles Farm Liability
- Insured’s Liability – Employed by Others in Non-farm Jobs
- Custom Farming/Farm Management
- Limited Aircraft Spraying/Dusting Liability - Liability to persons, domestic animals, growing or harvested crops.
- Equine CCC Liability
- Equine Breeders/Trainers/Boarders Liability
- Equine Riding Instructors Liability
- Equine Riding Instructors - Additional Insureds
- Hunting or Fishing Liability
- Blanket Acreage
- Excess/Umbrella (separate policy)
- Automobile coverage – trucks, trailers and private passenger (separate policy).
Want to find out more about your Farm & Ranch Package Insurance options?